Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Inoto
Newcomer

Male Posts : 130

Character sheet
EX:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/20School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/50School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Inoto was walking around, not even knowing where he was going, when he was surrounded by a group of teens, no older than himself. Swiftpaw was right beside him growling, but that didn't help, it just made the kids leer. And Inoto was not in the forest, so, he was powerless.

Last edited by Inoto Shikuri on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/20School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/50School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:30 pm

Inoto didn't look to sure, but he went with it for now. He looked at her stomach, and put a hand on it, rubbing it with his hand on top of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

Female Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:32 pm

'Why do I feel .. as if I am housing a child in my womb?' Ame thought as she laid her head against his shoulder again. Ame smiled softy as she felt his hand on top of hers'.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Inoto could feel something odd here, but couldn't place it, so he gave her a glass of water, laced with herbs, with that, he could tell what was going on in her body.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Ame looked at the glass - and gently took it. She looked at the water, noticing the herbs. Ame tilted her head to the side, but took a long drink of the water with the herbs. Before she then placed it back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Inoto's eyes changed to green at that point, he was looking around for the herbs, and seeing everything in her in a minute level. They passed through her, and he noticed an oddity in her womb. Only one explanation... "Oh my gods... Asera, Feranti and Codra Above, we're having a baby..." was all he managed, before his eyes turned purple again.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Orange hued eyes became wide as she heard the words that left his mouth. She never took her eyes off of her stomach, as she moved her hand to her womb would be. Her eyes closed halfway as she rubbed it softy. "A ... baby ..." She sounded quite surprised, even though her voice was very soft.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:31 pm

Inoto looked at her, surprised himself, "Wow... that was... you are either VERY fertile, or just love me so much your body reacted that way." He said, smiling, and kissing her again, but with more, a hand on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:43 am

Ame smiled softy as she nodded her head slightly. "Must be that I love you so much." She chuckled softy, but smiled and kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:13 am

Inoto chuckled, and said, "Looks like you got your wish, we are going to have a family." He smiled, and watched the other children play, "When do you have to go back to that school to teach?" He asked with a look of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7