Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Inoto
Newcomer

Male Posts : 130

Character sheet
EX:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Inoto was walking around, not even knowing where he was going, when he was surrounded by a group of teens, no older than himself. Swiftpaw was right beside him growling, but that didn't help, it just made the kids leer. And Inoto was not in the forest, so, he was powerless.

Last edited by Inoto Shikuri on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

Female Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:40 am

Ame let out a soft sound of a 'squeak' when the tree had pushed her in more. But smiled none the less as she hugged him back. "I love you, as well." She spoke softy as she allowed him to take off the shirt - she did the same to him, after hers had been taken off.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:42 am

Inoto chuckled, and kissed all the way down her torso, even kissing her belly button, before he slipped her out of her Bark trousers. He smiled, and got his own off, not hesitating this time, he just slid right in, kissing her the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:46 am

Ame wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed Inoto back. She let out a moan into the kiss as she felt him slide into her warmth. She ran her fingers threw his hair, as she tugged on it softy even though she was kissing him back.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:47 am

Inoto chuckled, and started moving into her, slowly at first, as always, but getting faster, and harder.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:56 am

Her back arched with the feeling she was getting. It was like last night's, something that she loved. She wrapped her legs around his waist as she leaned up and nipped at his neck softy - though she started to moan.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:58 am

Inoto chuckled, and felt her legs wrap around him. He smiled and went deeper into her, gaining more speed, and momentum. He kissed her, and started to suckle her breasts, while keeping the speed going.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:01 am

Ame's breathing was heavy as she moaned slightly louder, but not so loud that the other elven people would hear her cries of passion that her love was giving her. Ame started to move her hips as he came back into her - as he continued to do, it made her back arch once more.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:03 am

Inoto was getting faster with each thrust, sheathing, and unsheathing with a need he did even know he needed. He kissed every part of her warm flesh he could reach, and nipped her a few times on top of going faster inside her.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:07 am

Ame - was already able to tell that she was reaching her peak. Though it seemed early - she could not help on the way her body was feeling. With the attention he was giving to her. Ame had leaned up and nipped at his neck and ear.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:08 am

Inoto chuckled when she nipped him. He could tell that he was on his last leg now, so, he gave it one more go, thrusting faster, and harder, and deeper than before.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:12 am

Ame placed her head against his shoulder as she started to moan more - feeling as he went faster and harder. She wrapped her legs around him tighter - as she felt herself then release, but still moaned as he continued.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:28 am

He came into her, a few seconds late, but still. He smiled, and let her have a couple more thrusts, before he exited her, and kissed her lightly, "Wow... better than last night..." Was all he could say.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:36 am

She smiled and chuckled softy. "Hm, Yes, it was." Ame said in a soft, just above a whisper tone. She had kissed him back lightly.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:37 am

Inoto smiled, and said, "I love you, Mi Lanigora." And cuddled up to her, playing with what hair she had.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:39 am

"I love you too." She murmured as she cuddled up to him as well. Nuzzling his neck. "I'll be sure to allow my hair to grow up." She muttered in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:43 am

Inoto started to sing, a soft elven lullaby, to Ame, trying to get her to sleep. He stayed up thinking for a bit, and humming the words, to keep her to sleep, before sleep overcame him.

~~~~~~~~~Next day~~~~~~~~~~~

Inoto woke up, and carefully extricating himself from Ame, began making breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Ame groaned softy as she rolled over onto her stomach. She slowly opened her orange eyes, seeing part of the tent. Though she then sat up and yawned. Noticing there was only clothes made of bark - she snapped her fingers having a white shirt and black pants fall into her lap. She put both articles of clothing on and walked out of the tent. She yawned again slightly, for some reason she looked down at her stomach, she shrugged then looked up seeing Inoto making breakfast. She smiled and watched over toward him. "Morning, Hun."
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:46 pm

"Good morning, love." He said, smiling. He stood up, and hugged her, still smiling.Their breakfast consisted of Fruits, as usual, but they had bits of Cereal in them, he served them with milk, and an orange, saying, "You can't just live off of Elven food, you also need your Vitamins." He said, chuckling, and handing her her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Ame smiled back as she hugged him back as well. Loving his embrace. She looked down to what he had made from breakfast. Ame chuckled a bit noticing how it resembled a normal human's breakfast. She gladly took the breakfast and sat down on the ground. She slowly started to eat, feeding Aetas sometimes. " Thank you, its tastes great as always."
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:58 pm

Inoto chuckled, and said, "Thanks. Mi Lanigora... Are you okay with living with an Faerie Elf?" He asked, his eyes, and face full of worry. Swiftpaw picked Aetas up in his mouth gently, and went to go for people's table scraps again.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Ame blinked a few times as she placed her food down. She looked up at Inoto. She smiled slightly - and stood up and bent down in front of Inoto. "No, I would love to be living with you - you are my husband, my love. I would never leave you." She said in a soft voice, placing a hand on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Inoto smiled slightly, and pulled her in for a kiss. He then picked her up, and put her in his lap, singing in Elvish again.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:14 pm

Ame smiled and kissed Inoto back. She laid her head against his shoulder as she listened to him sing in Elven. She didn't pay attention as one of her hands laid on her stomach - as if it then started to rub it softy.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:17 pm

Inoto smiled, and said, "Something the matter with your stomach, love?" He said slightly teasingly. He was actually kinda worried, but, he did not show it.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:22 pm

Ame looked down at her stomach, seeing that she had been rubbing it. She seemed to narrow her orange eyes slightly. Ame didn't say anything and started to rub her stomach again. "I'm fine, Honey - I promise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next