Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Inoto
Newcomer

Male Posts : 130

Character sheet
EX:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Inoto was walking around, not even knowing where he was going, when he was surrounded by a group of teens, no older than himself. Swiftpaw was right beside him growling, but that didn't help, it just made the kids leer. And Inoto was not in the forest, so, he was powerless.

Last edited by Inoto Shikuri on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

Female Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Ame took the rose and looked down at it. She was careful of its thorns. She gently rubbed her thumb against the texture of the rose petal. Ame placed her hand against his cheek and rubbed her thumb along his cheek bone. "A simple whisper on the wind ... and I'm there."
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:47 pm

Inoto smiled, and pulled her face closer, kissing her lightly, he said, "Upi Nenten..." Which meant, beautiful woman, "Senalora Iniftai Gestroni." Which meant I love you. Quite literally, and he hugged close to her, kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Ame's eyes became wide , quite shocked someone would even try that on her. She felt, almost touched by the words that he spoke. Ame, kissed him back as she put one arm around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:01 pm

Inoto smiled, and held her close, hugging her, he whispered in her ear," Ame, Lonetha Inalec Ventalari." Which meant, Ame, you are always in my heart. He lifted her head a bit, kissing her, "I have been watching you for nearly two months now, and each day, you have tempted me to reveal myself to you, but, today, I had no choice, I have never strayed so far from the forest, but I was running low on food, I love you Ame, and I thank you for saving my life." Of course he said all this in elvish, but, the meaning was clear.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:06 pm

Ame, again was quite shocked. Though she smiled and leaned her forehead against his. "Kiriiso Hesa Uenta, Mi Iniftai." Ame said, as he did too with elvin language. Meaning quite close to - Then steal me to the forests, my love.'. Her orange, soft and almost loving. She took her thumb from her cheek - and moved it over his lips softy.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Inoto Smiled, and picked her up easily, he took her to his Home in the trees. He smiled, and said,"You mean like this?" Teasingly, and ran a finger over her cheekbones, smiling, he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:13 pm

"Exactly..." Ame said with a smirk and a glint in her eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck - and kissed him back as well.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Part of his mind, the minute part that was not paying attention to the way her body moved, realized they had just had, and were still conversing in Elvish. He kissed her with such passion, that he surprised himself. "Upi... Nenten... Senalora Iniftai Gestroni, Mi Lanigora." Which was, Beautiful... woman... I love you, my Rose Bush.

He kissed down her neck, going back to her lips, he looked in her eyes. He liked the color.

Last edited by Inoto on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:32 pm

Ame smirked as she then licked his lips teasingly. She could feel her cheeks become warm, though no colour was shown. She took her hand and placed it on his cheek - also rubbing her thumb along his cheek. Ame smiled as she looked back at him. "Senalora Iniftai Gestroni."
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Inoto smiled, and kissed her passionately, Putting his hands on her hips, and kissing down her neck, he felt a warm feeling in his stomach, "Mi... Lanigora..." Was all he managed, before he started kissing every inch of skin he could see.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Ame seemed to gasp softy. She felt warm kisses along her neck - feeling her skin seem to be on fire. She ran her fingers threw his hair, tugging on if softy. Ame then nipped at his ear, as she moved against him.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Inoto looked at her one time, then began to undo her top, kissing the skin he revealed.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:47 pm

Ame smiled, nuzzling his neck. Though she felt him try to take off her top. "Don't be shy ..." She purred softy, as she then helped him taking off her shirt. Ame, then smirked as she tugged along the bottom of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Inoto felt his shirt, made of Soft bark being lifted, and helped her, by taking it off himself, showing lean muscle, and started sucking on her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Ame gasped louder as she could feel herself becoming quite weak feeling. Her breathing seemed to become more heavy. Ame growled softy, as she then tugged on his hair once more.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Inoto smiled as his hair was tugged on. He laid her down, and kissed both nipples, moving one of his hands to her pants, he undid them, massaging her pussy, and licking her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Her body seemed to reacted by his movements. Her face was a light blush colour by this point. Her body, was reacting more by this point. A feeling, of wetness, was located where his hand was. Ame, let out a soft moan - not quite used to all of this new feeling.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:05 pm

Inoto smiled, noting her moan, and started moving his hand, in a slow circle. And he was using his other hand to Massage her right breast, while his lips were busy with the left.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:10 pm

"Such, a tease are you ..." Ame groaned as she then tried to speak. But the words were lanced with love and yet some lust at the same time. Ame gave a weak smile, that looked like a smirk as she then looped her fingers with his belt loops and growled. "I'd think it's time for you to lose these ..."
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Inoto looked at her, chuckling, he removed his pants, also completely removing her pants, and he said, "I love you, Ame." And then he stuck a finger in her pussy, moving it around.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:15 pm

Ame moaned, causing her to arch her back. Orange hued eyes only closed half-way as she stared up at her love. Her stomach seemed to be twisting and warm - her body was now reacting quite more to the movements that he was making.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:18 pm

Inoto smiled, and put his "Friend" Into place, he said, "I hope you enjoy this..." And stuck it in, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:20 pm

Ame's eyes widened as she felt him slid in. It made her body react as she then seemed to try to sit up - but felt weak still from before and continued to lay down. From her mouth, came moans as she loved the feeling he was making her feel. She moved her hips forward towards him, singling she wanted more - she wanted more of the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:21 pm

Inoto started to move inside her, going slow at first, but building up speed, and momentum.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:26 pm

"S-shikuri .." Ame moaned out, she reached her hand out, running it threw his hair before - she then brought his face down to hers. Ame then kissed him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next